- April 24, 2023
- Posted by: developer@enigma
- Responsible for the execution of audit work and the preparation of audited financial statements with minimum supervision.
- Holder of related bachelor’s degree or professional qualification (ACCA/ACA partly qualified or qualified)
- At least 3 years of recent practicable accounting and audit experience in an accounting and audit firm.
- Excellent Knowledge of accounting and audit software programmes. (e.g.Intelisoft, Caseware)
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written.
Our firm offers:
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered in accordance with qualifications and practicable experience
- Bonuses and/or salary raises upon successful progression towards ACCA/ACA qualification
- Flexible working conditions
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Friendly working environment
Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae CV for the attention of Mr. Yiannis Constantinides via e-mail to email@example.com or through fax at 26822901 no later than 30th April 2023.
Job Category: Auditors
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Paphos